Welcome to Klovera.com! This Website is owned and operated by Klovera LLC, a Limited Liability Company formed in Wisconsin, United States (“Klovera”, “Company”, “Developer”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). This Policy explains our privacy practices for Klovera.com (we’ll refer to it as the “Site” or “Website”) and our other services. We’ll refer to the Website and our other services collectively as “Service” or “Services.”
We care about your privacy and believe in transparency. That’s why we are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices. We only collect personal information necessary to deliver our Services and we handle it carefully and sensibly.
What we know about the average website visitor
For the average visitor navigating through our website content, we do not collect any personally identifiable information. We do however have access to anonymous data provided directly to us through server logs, or via third party services such as Google Analytics, and Hotjar. These provide us with information such as:
- How many people visit the website.
- Which country they are connecting from.
- A public IP address (typically the IP address of the visitor’s ISP which contains anonymous regional information).
- What website or email link led them to klovera.com (referrer).
- Which pages they visit.
- What device, operating system, and browser they use.
- Where they click on the page.
- How much time they spend on the website.
- Occasional anonymous session recordings (these allow us to view user interactions in order to troubleshoot usability issues).
These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device and assist us in improving our Service and your experience on the Site. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot be reasonably manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
What we know about people who follow and share our content on social media
We use tools like the SEMRush Social Media Tracker and the analytics provided directly from the social media platforms. These generally provide anonymous aggregate data on the number of views, shares, likes, and other forms of engagement with our content. Depending on the platform and account permission settings, we may be able to see the profile associated with these interactions.
Personal information we collect
As appropriate, we may ask you for certain information such as a username, your first and last name, birthdate, phone number, job title, email address, mailing address, payment information or other details needed in fulfilling our Services. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service or via email. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. We may also use this information to correspond with you and to address any issues you raise about the Service. We will store this information for as long as needed or when it is asked to be removed by the individual themselves.
When do we collect personally identifiable information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, register on our site, place an order, sign an agreement/contract, open a support request, enter information on our site, send us an email, and when you provide us with feedback or information related to our products or services.
Cookies, beacons, tags, pixels
- Help remember and check out items in the shopping cart.
- Save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions.
Our Site also may include marketing cookies and remarketing pixels provided by third parties. These allow these parties to collect the information that you have visited our Site and were interested in certain offers. We also may use beacons, tags, click tracking codes and scripts to analyze trends and movements of users around the Site, gather information about user base as a whole and how we can improve our service and Site, provide advertising based upon activities and interests and measure advertising effectiveness. As a result, we may display targeted, or interest-based offers to you based on the products you currently own or have recently viewed and deliver other communication more relevant to you and your interests outside of our Site, on other websites part of the third party’s network.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Site and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
What do we do with this data?
We collect, store and use the information provided to us for the following purposes:
- Provide you with a personalized experience and to allow us to deliver a service tailored to your needs.
- Improve our website and services in order to better serve you.
- Communicate with you and respond to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature.
- Process transactions.
- Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- Follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
- Monitor activity that may be suspicious or potentially fraudulent and to identify policy violations.
- Comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement.
- Protect the security or integrity of our Service.
- Exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Klovera, our users or others.
How do we protect your information?
We care about the security of your information and use appropriate safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Services.
In order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible, our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes, known vulnerabilities, and malware. Our software is patched and updated regularly.
Any personal information we store is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
To maintain the safety of personal information we implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, accesses or otherwise transmits their information through our Service. Sensitive information you supply is encrypted during transmission and all transactions are processed through a gateway provider. Financial information is not stored or processed on our servers.
We take reasonable steps to protect your privacy and security — such as requiring or assigning a unique password. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Klovera. Klovera cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party sites and services that are used in relation to the Klovera Service, such as social networks. Klovera is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Compromise of information
In the event that any personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Klovera will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
How we share your personal information and who we share it with
All personal information collected by Klovera is treated as confidential. We do not sell, rent, trade, share, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. The exception to this is to trusted hosting partners, registrars, and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting business, and providing our Services.
We disclose entire or part of your data in the limited circumstances described below:
- If we are required by law: We will disclose information about you in response to a court order, subpoena, or other legitimate requests from law enforcement.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We will share account and personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when we believe in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, comply with regulation, legal process or enforceable request; to investigate potential violations; to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Klovera, our users or the public as required or permitted by law. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take all reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
- Domain Registrars: The domain’s owner information (WHOIS Data) for any domain name is required and controlled by the Registry for the top-level domain which you wish or have a domain name registered. We share your information to the extent necessary to comply with ICANN’s rules, regulations and policies and with rules and policies by the ICANN-accredited registrar providers we represent.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to use our Service. We do not sell products, provide services or collect information from any individual under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to other sites
Additionally, the laws of some countries grant particular rights in respect of personal information. Users in those jurisdictions may have the right to:
- Withdraw consent to us using your personal information.
- Confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data.
- Request further details about how we process your personal data.
- Request a copy of any data we hold about you.
- Request that your personal data be updated or deleted.
- Restrict the way we process your personal data.
- Make a valid objection to our use of your information.
- Make a valid request to transfer your personal data to a third party provider of services (data portability).
In some circumstances, certain personal information may be exempt from these requests. Circumstances include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate interests, where it infringes on the rights of another user, or to comply with a legal obligation. In some cases, you may have shared your information with third parties. In that case, we will not be able to delete the information and you will need to contact that third party directly. If such an exception applies, we will notify you accordingly when we respond to your request. Please note that we may request proof of identity before responding to you.
If we are unable to resolve your request, or if you are concerned about a potential violation, you may be entitled to report the issue or make a complaint to the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
2800 E Enterprise Ave
Appleton, WI 54913